Argyll Scott is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to take on the first in-country HR role at our client, a dynamic tech startup in Thailand. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the HR function from the ground up and make a significant impact on the growth and success of our business.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies that align with business objectives.
- Work closely with managers to support employee development and career growth.
- Design and execute talent acquisition and retention plans to ensure a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Lead the development and delivery of training programs to enhance employee performance and productivity.
- Provide guidance and support on employee relations, performance management, and compliance with labor laws.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR Business Partner or HR Manager roles
- Strong knowledge of Thailand labor laws and regulations
- Proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategies that drive business results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about building a world-class HR function in a fast-paced startup environment, we would love to hear from you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.