Our client is an insurance firm that operates globally.
- You are required to provide front-line primary user administration and technical support to end users
- Handle various technical issues and problems relating to IAM applications
- Provide end-to-end support for Privilege Accounts Management (PAM) and Single-Sign On functionalities (CASSO)
- You need to perform root cause analysis and provide recommend ion to prevent problems
- Support IAM leaders to maintain and enhance IAM solution.
Your team is consisting of 4 headcounts and you will report to the local manager
You are an individual contributor
Your team based mainly in APAC Region (Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and more)
This role is 100% technical and you will be handling incidents and request for any sailpoint related issues
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in IAM
- Experience in IAM Operations and solid understanding in at least one IAM product
- Experience supporting sailpoint will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of cyber security concepts
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.