Argyll Scott is partnering with clients in retail, wholesale, and financial services to find Database specialist / DBA with the following responsibilities and skills needed:
- Migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, performance tuning, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support on release and deployment related to database activities.
- Collaborate with the other teams, e.g. Development/Application Team during the project and after go-live support.
- University degree or higher education degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 to 7 years' experience building, managing and database operations for 24x7x365 OR 8x5 operations (preferably on MongoDB or DB2 platform)
- Exposure to IBM Db2 OR MongoDB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.