Our client a leading banking software and technology services company in Malaysia is urgently looking for a Implementation Engineer.
You are to provide technical implementation and support in project implementation in all aspects except functional. Taking the opportunity to grow, you will learn and assist in various subject matters expert areas, which may include infrastructure, hardware / software specification, penetration test, performance test, open source framework, scripting for technical analysis and assessment. Besides, you would involve certain level of development and enhancement / customization for project delivery.
- Assesses the integration documentation provided by client.
- Develops code with low-latency, clear and concise practices in development.
- Capable of articulate on the entirety view from technical perspective.
- Supports and troubleshoot for any technical issues arisen.
- Liaises with offshore Development Centre, that resides in China or elsewhere by HQ.
- Configures solution into client's environment.
- Deploys customized solution into client's testing environments for verification.
- Engages with client's IT personnel on infra, environment matters.
- Capable to guide client's IT personnel on technical aspects.
- Provide 1st / 2nd level production support on issues raised by client.
- Implementing project abroad, depending on the project assignment.
- Comply to client's data confidentiality policy.
- Advance Diploma/Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- Certified Java Developer or relevant technical certifications are added advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience with J2EE based distributed applications.
- For instance, Java Skills: J2SE and J2EE (including Multi-Threading, JDBC/JPA, JMS, JAX-WS, REST services, SOAP web services, Java Message Service, Spring, JVM & Garbage collector tuning, etc).
- Experience with in trend DevOps tools (e.g. Appium, JenKins, Nexus, Selenium, Junit, JMeter, Docker, SonarQube, JIRA, ZenTao) is an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile delivery approach is an added advantage.
- Experience with React Native / Native development is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical, communication, organising and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses strong work ethic and integrity sense.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Modular Services and Troubleshooting/Debugging.
- Understanding of banking IT solutions is certainly an added advantage.
- Travel overseas is required, and may need to station in a location for few months alternatively (E.g. trips back to Malaysia every 2-3 weeks).
- Multi-lingual - English / Chinese are added advantages
- Good communication skill
- Good troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving & organizing skill
- Good leadership skill
- Good management skill