An Incident Manager will be responsible for the smooth operations of the IT systems and operations, overseeing all aspects of incident management processes, from evaluation to resolution.
You will be handling and participate in RCA and problem management processes ensuring ways to prevent similar problems in the future whilst reducing incidents.
You will need to provide support to the technical support teams, create procedures to deal with problems and develop solutions.
- Driving incident management governance process and audit reviews
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports
- Developing and maintaining the incident management system
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures
- Ensuring that all IT teams follow the incident management process for every incident
- Experience implementing ITIL methodologies desirable
- ITIL foundation certification required. Higher certification preferred.
- Banking and FI background
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.