INDIRECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER - From 120,000 up to 200,000 THB. Per month
- International e-commerce start-up company
- International FMCG company.
- Manage a portfolio of vendors and contracts - oversee all aspects of the sourcing cycle from cradle to grave.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in vendor evaluations, commercial negotiations and cost savings.
- Ensure fast action while also ensuring compliance.
- Ensure maximum value and optimal spend in each contract through knowledge of vendor services, spend analytics and competitive leverage.
- Set proper expectations on deliverable and timing with both internal business owners and vendors.
- Execute procurement for Marketing, Outsourcing, GA, S/W activities (from getting requirements until the payment is made)
- Perform cost analysis in terms of TCO (Total Cost Ownership) prior to making the decision to purchase
- Assist eProcurement implementation, process and system development
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Business/Accounting or similar background
- 8-10 years' experience in procurement, purchasing or supply chain
- Experience in IT/software develop outsourcing procurement and global office experience preferred
- Good knowledge in ERP system especially in procurement modules
- English required
- Experience with setting up the procurement team will be a plus
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any further queries, please call Thanya on 02 107 2571 or email: Tlongprasert@ argyllscott.co.th
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.