- Full accountability for the development and delivery of the APAC Procurement Strategy, aligned with the APAC Leadership Team.
- Establish a category-led approach, and deliver a deep understanding of spend across APAC, with a focus on A&P, particularly in China, across Digital, E-Commerce, Media and Marketing spend.
- Lead end-to-end sourcing activity
- Establish robust supplier/agency management processes to drive performance
- Drive governance and compliance across APAC
- Lead supplier engagement and execution of agreed ESG initiatives
- Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- At least 10-15 years of relevant work experience in FMCG or consumer goods
- Strong understanding of policy
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.