Our client who is in Consumer Goods/Pharmacutical - One of the Global Leading in the industry (US MNC) As the repid growth in the market, they are seeking for a new Regional Information Security Speclist to be a part of their Global team.
About the job
Are you have passion in Cyber Security? And would want to be a part of Global fuctions?
- Part of Global Team, excellent opportunity to emphasis is placed on development, training, and with proven track records for career progression
- Attractive Salary Package / plus approxmately up to 2 months bonus
- 12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
As a Security Quality & Compliance specialist, you will work within the Information Security & Risk Management department, joining the team responsible for security consulting initiatives of Business applications in Commercial, HR, Big Data & Cloud Platforms. In this role you will be responsible for security & controls throughout global projects related to Commercial, Corporate, HR and Supply Chain applications.
- Build relationships with global stakeholders and consult them on security measures throughout project phases
- Facilitate continuously across the legacy streams to develop a team unity and common direction
- Support compliance assessments on regulatory
- Make recommendations for application security including change, incident management, process enhancements, access management, and change management
- Consulting stakeholders about data classification and privacy, including data encryption and protection
- Ensures appropriate controls are implemented with SAP security and coordinates alignment with Internal Audit and IT Compliance
- Ensures appropriate controls are implemented for Cloud based applications developments and cloud application migration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Work Experience: Requires 6 -8 years in the Information security/IT compliance area
- Experience working with security and controls, consulting stakeholders throughout application implementation process'
- Experienced in identifying and articulating issues / obstacles regarding application security issues
- Familiarity with SOX compliance requirements (would be a plus)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CISA etc.. (would be a plus)
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.