My client, a global Aerospace company, is looking for a leader to drive innovation and transformation activities as part of the company's expansion plan. The incumbent will develop strategic roadmaps for organizational transformation and partner key internal & external stakeholders, representing the organization on the regional landscape.
- Design and drive strategic roadmap from initialization to execution
- Manage a team of technical professionals in delivery and partnership with key stakeholders
- Strong participation in industry programs
- Establishing the organization's status to be at the forefront of technology and development
- Monitor and analyse progress - including risk assessment, and project troubleshooting
- Review programmes and ensure effective methods in shaping organizations readiness across different levels in line with new initiatives
- Management reporting
- Ensuring compliance and regulatory standards are in check
- Degree / Masters, with at least 8 years of relevant experience in Engineering and Innovation / Transformation. Experience in the Aerospace industry is preferred but not necessary
- Strong project management capabilities, with excellent abilities in stakeholder management and driving change across multidisciplinary teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit, resourceful
- Ability to work with independent stakeholders in driving large scale initiatives
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ashley Lim May Ping
EA Registration Number: R1106979
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105