Our client is a multi-national FMCG company with branches all over the world with produce including, food, beauty and etc. They are looking for a talented 'Insights Analyst' who will provide insights and strategies on digital and market research through data driven analysis.
- Provides support for marketing research and insight activities.
- Gathering necessary primary and secondary data to support research projects.
- Conduct research of potential target market opportunities; applying statistical analytical tools; analyzing customer profiles; providing secondary research to better understand the company's evolving marketplace.
- Analyzes existing and potential product/service markets and trends.
- Collects and analyzes data on established customers and competitors.
- Assists in preparing reports that interpret market conditions and potentials.
- Communicates with clients (internal or external) to understand and document business objectives of the research project.
- Formulates analysis plans and client agreement on methodology.
- Designs, implements and monitors market research questionnaires using survey software.
- Authors reports containing actionable recommendations.
- Use a wide range of analytical tools to help with analysis, which includes both digital data such as social and search as well as traditional business data such as penetration and brand equity.
Ideal candidate can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. Demonstrates credibility by building strong, collaborative relationships with internal/external business partners and peers. Thrives in an environment of intellectual curiosity, insight generation, and a desire to translate those insights into actionable recommendations.
- Experience within the Marketing Research and OR Digital marketing industry or equivalent project employing analytics or strategic thinking skills.
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn from others.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities at one time.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.