This is an exciting opportunity to join a PE backed growing start-up as the Interim CFO to support the board and investors.
Reporting to the CEO, this opportunity will offer you both the core responsibilities of a board level CFO and the chance to offer ideas for driving expansion and establishing a finance function to fit the growth plans. You will be tasked with managing a team of 6 initially.
The business is better known for its online presence; which accounts for almost 90% of sales in 2017.
- Ensure effective financial, system and business processes are in place to support the business and its plans for growth
- Oversee a robust rolling three-year business plan and linked to annual planning and forecasting activities
- Provide sound and insightful financial reporting and analysis commentary to the Partnership board
- Ensure sound governance and compliance measures are in place to manage and mitigate business risks
- Train and guide financial literacy and confidence in the leadership team
You will like be a Senior Qualified Accountant, who is has significant experience in operating as a number 1 in finance - ideally within a medium-large growing business. You will need to be confident and experienced in liaising with the board and venture capitalists.