- Prepare annual risk-based audit plan and present them to Management and the Audit Committee for approval
- Carry out audits as per the approved plans, and as per special projects requested or assigned by Assistant Vice President, Internal Audit APAC,
- Management and the Audit Committee
- Report the results of audit work, including progress of implementation, against the approved plans to ensure timely completion, status of audit activities and final reports to the Audit Committee
- Support the activities and provide information necessary for the functions of
- Management and the Audit Committee which relate to audit work
- Ensure that audit engagements are in line with global IA standards and regional directives, including audit approach, reporting, and necessary administrative aspects
- Perform the function as the third-line of defense to ensure that the first and second lines are working properly
- Coordinate with government agencies, external auditors and advisors
- Manage one direct report (internal audit staff)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent required
- Professional Qualification - CIA, CPA, etc. is preferred
- Knowledge of the non-life insurance business and its operations, including rules and regulations issued by the relevant authorities.
- Proficient in the insurance risk-based auditing
- Ability to effectively identify risks and control deficiencies related to business and suggest recommendation to mitigate the risks.
- Strong analytical thinking, initiative, and organization skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels of management and staff.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.