Argyll Scott is partnering with a global insurance group to look for an Investment Accountant to join the high-calibre finance team.
- Perform investment accounting reconciliations and investigation to ensure sufficiency of controls
- Perform investment performance analytical review
- Participate in continuous improvement of the investment accounting model
- Ensure accuracy of analysis on investment accounting results and interpretation of useful investment data over time.
- Work closely with actuarial team ensure the completeness and accuracy of unit linked investment assets with reference to the unit liabilities.
- Liaise with investment pricing and operation teams to investigate and resolve pricing and reconciliation issues as they arise.
- Own and maintain the relevant financial control and risk framework processes and documentation for the investment balances, ensure that all models are working correctly.
- Liaise with other finance counterparts to ensure issues are properly communicated
- Assist in annual audit delivery and compliance with regulatory and group accounting requirement.
- Degree holder and above with relevant qualifications highly preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably gained in life insurance sector
- Knowledge of Insurance accounting and IFRS
- Good practical experience of preparing financial analysis
- Experience of insurance environment, regulatory framework, solvency measures and actuarial principles and practises
For further details or interest in knowing more about opportunities in Insurance sector, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at firstname.lastname@example.org /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.