The leading Telecommunication company in Thailand is seeking a candidate who is the professional IoT Project Implementation manager with the proven track record of the achievement and strong knowledge in IoT Solution for the position of IoT Project Manager. This position will work closely with the Business Development Manager to provide the best services for the Enterprise client.
- Working closely with the internal team to deliver IoT solutions for the client in the Enterprise industry.
- Handling multiple IoT implementation projects and manage the team to deliver the project on time.
- Working closely with the client to get the requirement, develop the project plan, manage the project timeline, review the client' satisfaction, and ensures successful implementation.
- Keep the client update about the process and the timeline about the project
- Co-ordinates end-to-end project implementation and interfaces with the client, supplier, and contractor installation teams during installation. Ensures project deployment timeliness and quality.
- Solving problems during implementation. Handles the documentation of projects.
- Making progress report to the customer.
- Controling the quality and checks readiness before deployment.
- Conducting the User Acceptance Test with clients.
- Bachelor degree in Telecom/Computer Engineering, IT, IS, other related fields.
- Experience of IoT Project Management is A MUST
- Minimum of 3 years of experiences in project implementation management
- Minimum of 5 years of experiences in team management experiences
- Possess strong knowledge in the IT solution design, Telecom network design or IoT innovation challenge.
- Strong communication skills in English and Thai, both functional and technical
- Project management and implementation skill, presentation skill, and negotiation skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.