About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a Leading technology company . They are now looking for a IP Product Manager to join their team in Bangkok.
- Provide technical solution support for customers
- Technical presentation for key customers
- Build up customer relationship for marketing promotion
- Ensure customer satisfaction and control quality of project
- Responsible for network planning and design for Enterprise network
- Prepare bidding document to support the bidding project
- Perform market and competitor analysis, and develop competitive solution and strategy roadmap.
- Thai nationality
- Minimum of bachelor degree in telecommunication engineering or related field.
- Over 5 years working experiences in IP Products with CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certificate
- Expertise in IP networking solutions, CISCO UC&VC, Juniper & HP Switches, routers, firewalls and other IP-related products
- Presales experience related to the business of data communications, or optical transmission, or applications and software products is an advantage
- Good at Presentation with strong communication skills
- English proficiency
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.