My client is in the financial services domain with assets of more than 30 billion. They are undergoing a major digital transformation projects moving various application onto micro-services platform. This is a key role as this role will implement the best practices across the teams. The ideal candidate must keep himself/herself updated about the latest technology trends.
- Mentor the team technically and take care of their well-being. Also, lead them to deliver applications projects and ensure nothing goes wrong with the production
- Maintain strong SDLC processes. Flexible to use waterfall or agile model depending on situation
- Work with Solution Designers and Vendors to improve the BAU environment.
- Partner with enterprise architects to ensure the roadmap is align to organisation's standard
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or other related degree.
- More than 8 years of software development and management experience
- Experience in Financial services application is a plus
- Strong experience in people management is required
- Good knowledge of newer technologies such as: Restful APIs, Node.JS, ReactJS, AWS and others.
EA Registration Number: R1331616
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105