Argyll Scott is working with an international IT consulting company to find an IT Consultant who has data analytics and data management background. If you're currently engaged with consulting processes, data strategy, BI Implementation/PM, this is for you!
What you will do:
- Understand the needs of stakeholders from clients (mostly manufacturing, banking and finance industries) and facilitate the negotiation and collection of requirements among stakeholders.
- Understand business processes from the data point of view.
- Provide the technical expertise for the design, modeling, and implementation for clients' data related initiatives.
- Work on implementation projects of data analytics
- In-depth understanding of various data storage solutions, ETL technologies.
- Experience in the domain of database platforms, ETL, data analytics software and data visualization tools across multiple industries such as financial services, retails, manufacturer or services
- Work on Data analytics project using Statistical methods, Machine learning/Deep learning methods to extract insight and to drive decision making across clients' business operations.
Who you are:
- Experience in the domain of "Data analytics" and/or "Data management" related projects.
- Hands-on experience of data integration and data visualization projects using ETL / BI tools and be able to create reports/dashboards to answer clients' business needs.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to effectively communicate with both Understanding of latest trends, technologies and consumer needs.
- Experiences related to BI/AI tools (like R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx)
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.