Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client's core businesses focus on retail business. They are looking for an IT E-Commerce Managerl to join their corporate team. If you like working in a dynamic, multinational work environment, this is for you!
- Own the application roadmap and strategy of Thailand. Help business team on value realization
- Support local and zone Digital IT e-Commerce, CRM, Digital Marketing managers and South Asia Digital IT Program Manager in validating and positioning the Function Digital demand into the IT portfolio, ensuring active Executive sponsorship is in place for the Digital agenda. Perform demand shaping in the country Digital business representatives to push and adopt usage of Group/Zone standard solution and service
- Execute various projects in Digital as a project member or leader and take ownership on respective assigned roles with other members
- To perform business servicing by collecting and translating business needs in Digital area into system requirements. Analysis, design, testing and ongoing maintenance & support for internal systems
- Account for the budget discussion with Digital & Business team. Procurement and vendor engagement
- Act as the secondary backup for other application domain that is no in main scope.
- At least Bachelor's degree with IT and business background
- Minimum 8 years working experience with 3 years' experience in management of digital technologies like E-commerce, CRM and marketing websites
- Experience in FMGC especially beauty business is a plus
- Process mixture of IT and business IQ
- Fluently speak in English and Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.