Our client is a global FMCG company who is expanding their Hong Kong team and needs someone to help them with their General IT and Infrastructure Support. It's an opportunity to gather wide exposure and be part of a regional team and global projects.
As a member of the IT Infrastructure Solutions Regional Delivery Services team, you will provide onsite technical support, helpdesk functions, executive support and key IT operational services.
A typical day could include incident management, request management, change management, administration, monitoring, escalation, problem resolution, maintenance and support for IT infrastructure solutions and the tech environment.
You will also direct small to medium projects and participate in larger IT projects, plans and deliver global or regional IT infrastructure solutions to local sites, coordinate site support escalations to outsourcing partners and provide technical guidance.
Day to Day
Client Support & Service Management
- Perform as IT site support with demonstrated skills and capability to assist users on IT related issues/problems, maintaining records and advising relevant persons of actions taken
- Augment global IT helpdesk services with 'hands & feet' support, taking lead at local sites to work or hand-off to other teams, escalating user issues towards resolution
Project Management & Business Change Implementation
- Serves as project manager or coordinator for small to medium/regional projects or as participant in large projects carrying out assignments
- Work with global and regional ITS teams in providing technical consulting on local business projects
- Provide regional/global visibility to local initiatives to ensure overall ITS strategy meets business needs
- Work with other ITS teams to assist to analyse business requirements promoting alignment to standards and/or acting as change agents
Operational Maintenance, IT Sourcing & Vendor Management
- Carry out assigned IT infrastructure tasks associated in planning, local design, sourcing, installation, operating, maintaining, tracking and disposing IT devices, following prescribed standards and equipment life-cycle
- Build and maintain client, customer and vendor relationships
- As required, functionally lead a team/s and helps drive regional initiatives
- Presents and communicates fluently in English across diverse stakeholders
- Bachelor degree with 1-3 years relevant IT experience
- Experience in enterprise environment supporting infrastructure solutions and can work independently under a virtual team set-up
- Project Management experience that can work and perform under challenging activities
- Possess experience in at least one area of IT specialisation -
- Telecommunications / Data Network, Servers, Desktops and Storage, Computer Security or
- Voice/ Video/ Mobile Devices
- Experience delivering infrastructure services through outsource/ external providers
- Very good inter-personal and communications skills with demonstrated ability to listen and provide guidance
- English with Cantonese is essential, Mandarin is helpful
- 1 month guaranteed bonus and discretionary bonus and Medical insurance plus annual leave
- Very reputable global FMCG company with internal possibilities
- Regional exposure
- Max HKD30K x 13 months
Next steps would be to apply with an update CV for a confidential discussion or send your profile to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.