We are looking for the experienced IT Manager for our client who is an international software development organization based in Bangkok.
The suitable candidate should have experience in IT Management, SLA Management, and system improvement.
- Monitor and support internal IT system
- Identifying IT treats and alerts based on the IT security protocol.
- Maintain and develop list of IT equipment'
- Manage and support IT helpdesk and ensure that the services are based on the SLA
- Manage IT budgeting
- Communicate with internal staff regarding IT issues
- Work closely with the IT service team to troubleshoot the IT incident
- Graduated from IT or related fields
- At least 5 years' experience in the information and technology fields
- Strong IT Management skills
- Good knowledge and understanding in the SLA management and ITIL process
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Fluent English communication skills
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.