Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client's core businesses focus on retail, food and hospitality. They are looking for an HRIS professional to join their corporate team. If you like working in a dynamic, multinational work environment, this is for you!
- Serves as the key contact point in IT organization and forms the bridge between HR organization and IT.
- Acts as an advisor, and as an active participant in all HR related projects.
- Works with project team on requirements verification to ensure the solution is designed to meet the business needs.
- Advises and assist support team to provide solution for ad-hoc request.
- Participates in the solution selection process and assists in the preparation and evaluation of the solution selection.
- Providing consultancy service as well as advice to business of process and technical solution in short term & long term on HR applications
- You must have bachelor or Master Degree in business management, computer science or equivalent.
- You have over 3 years working experience in business management, IT service/solution delivery area.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of applicable HR IT systems, applications and business practices
- You have a proven track record delivering HR IT solutions to the business community.
- You have strong business acumen, able to understand the business operations as well as the impact of the issues, and able to assess the impact of the resolution proposed by IT or service provider.
- You have a strong analytical mind, able to analyze, translate and transform high-level unstructured business requirements into practical solutions that fulfill the business needs.
- You have excellent communication skills to effectively interact with people from all levels and with different background.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Thai.
What you'll get:
- Challenging roles
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Dynamic working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.