Argyll Scott is working with client in FMCG business to find experience candidate to join global team of Technology. My client is looking for experienced candidates having hands-on IT service desk support and IT operation background to join team. This is very new headcount for this Technology team. if you are seeking new opportunity in Global scale and FMCG business. This position is for you!
- Design/ Implement/ Maintenance/ and Troubleshoot IT Operation and IT Process to ensure IT service meet standard of organization.
- In charge of Application Implementation as needed Run quality checks on products/programs to ensure optimal and efficient performance
- Monitor the good running of IT flow / interface, ensure database consistency,
- Follow-up the escalation process for any IT issues and ensure the fast resolution lead time with our local IT partners
- Manage Third party IT Partners and ensure the SLA
- Coordinating QA tests (on Local Product) & Supporting the Users Acceptance Tests
- Ensure the IT security of our organization's database by performing backups and updating security protocol
- Conduct inspections to ensure IT systems and equipment are operational and respect our group IT Policies
- 5 years of IT Operation/ Service Desk/ IT Service and Improvement
- Familiar with SLA implementation and Improvement.
- Experience in debugging/ monitoring/ and troubleshoot with following service desk tools;JIRA, Zendesk, etc.
- Familiar with coding and programming CVS tools, Github, LAMP stack.
- Good knowledge of Cloud computing Restful/ Restless API design and Implementation.
- Knowledge of Agile development, ITSM, Network Architect and Security Layer, and Testing Strategy.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.