A rapidly FMCG is looking for IT Operation Director based in Bangkok, Thailand. This role will responsible for cascade, comply, and help to develop Group's IT policies as they relate to information technology deployed within businesses.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan capital, operating budget and staffing levels to meet anticipated future Group information technology requirements; develop financial forecasts and prepare budgets to meet information technology
- Develop information technology communications strategy
- Oversee the development and publication of progress and other reports to communicate status, issues, etc. of IT projects, support of IT applications and systems
- Develop and present proposals for new and revised information technology solutions that will improve the operating efficiencies
- Recommend changes and additions to information technology solutions and prepare and makes presentations of recommendations for user department review and approval
- Identify and recommend appropriate upgrades to application software, hardware or other tools, as appropriate.
- Communicate estimated resources required for requested projects
- Recommend retaining the services of consultants and other outsiders when appropriate to achieve cost efficiencies or provide services outside the capabilities of the IT team
- Direct the relationship with vendors providing information systems products and services
- Manage the negotiation of all vendor contracts and evaluation and monitoring of vendor performance on an ongoing basis; discuss and address issues of vendor performance with vendors
- Research management information systems hardware and software including applicable vendor applications, data base management, and operational control packages
- Assure that subordinate staff develop and maintain the highest possible levels of expertise in information technology applications, systems and technologies implemented within businesses.
- Manage relationship with Call Centre partnership and assist in developing the call centre to world class and cost effective.
- Provide Program Management of IT initiatives to generate, deliver and maintain information technology applications, systems and technologies in a cost-effective and timely manner for the Group businesses; oversee the development of applications, systems and technologies related
- Ensure appropriate formulation and definition of systems scope and objectives based on both customer needs and the needs and requirements
- Review and approve plans for installation/migration of new IT applications, systems and technologies to ensure system integrity and balance between staff and resource availability
- Screen, evaluate, hire, train and provide feedback to IT team direct subordinate team members in accordance with company staffing policies and procedures and to build a team that efficiently and effectively
- Effectively prepare and deliver internal presentations employing appropriate content, and customer and business focus
- Proficiency in formal project management methodology
- Proven people management capabilities - virtual team management with cultural sensitivity and coaching
- Proficiency in English language both spoken and written
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or IT or any related fields
- Strong knowledge and expertise in information technology applications, systems and technologies
- Minimum of 10 years experience in planning, designing and implementing
- Strong experience in system, network and telecommunications design and implementation
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.