Our client is a leading global organization currently seeking a skilled and experienced IT Program Manager with a proven track record in leading end to end IT integrations.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in managing and overseeing integration projects to ensure seamless implementation and alignment with business objectives as well as drive strong project governance.
- Manage IT Project initiatives, especially when integrating with new systems and processes
- Project Planning and Coordination:
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, resource allocation, and budget estimates
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Integration Strategy and Execution: Devise integration strategies considering scalability, security, and efficiency.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including finance teams, IT personnel, vendors, and third-party providers.
- Communicate project updates, risks, and mitigation plans effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution:
- Identify potential risks and issues associated with integration projects and develop proactive mitigation plans.
- Address and resolve issues promptly to minimize project disruptions and maintain project timelines.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1983436
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.