A rapidly FMCG is looking for IT Project Manager. This role will responsible for managing IT Project Management skills, tools and knowledge to IT Project activities in order to meet to exceed the needs and expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Managing critical project components including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk and procurement through all phases of the systems life cycle.
- Developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and resource plans.
- Providing technical and analytical guidance to the project team.
- Interface with Customers, Vendors and Team on a day-to-day basis.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and maintain a pleasant working environment.
- Ensure all standard project documents were preparing and maintaining up-to-date.
- Responsible for ensuring that Project Implementation tools, methodologies and standards are understood and a cornerstone of the country IT strategy.
- Responsible for the reporting and planning of IT Integration/Strategy and Planning projects.
- Responsible for all elements of the IT project implementation life cycle regarding country/ cluster based projects
- IT budget management - control project costs, deliver within budget
- Lead to implement project management support for new business initiatives
- Control and maintain IT infrastructure and application as provided by 3rd parties/vendors
- Manage the escalation of any project related issues
- Manage and support customer's requirement by using IT application and tools to reduce their costs and improve productivities
- Provide necessary IT support and information based on business and operation requirements within agreed budgets, man powers and timescales
- IT Project Implementation skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Effective communication skills / interpersonal understanding
- Achievement drive and initiative
- Strong business / commercial acumen
- Budgeting and cost controlling skills
- Software, Technology and Database Knowledge skills
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Information Technology or equivalent
- Fluency in warehouse management
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Professional experience of minimum 8 years in the area of IT project implementation for the warehouse management
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.