About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a global leading financial services & banking company company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team in Bangkok.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple of projects to achieve company's goal
- Manage complex projects to major milestones.
- Develop project justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates; obtain executive approval and funding
- Influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization to build commitment with delivery teams and business partners throughout project execution
- Negotiate competing requirements across business owners and establish project direction by partnering with business leaders and delivery leads
- Exhibit critical thinking by seeing outcomes and providing direction when there are multiple stake holders and solutions
- Build in mitigation plans anticipating dependencies and risks, actively replan with business and delivery teams, and reset expectations with project leadership throughout delivery
- Demonstrate consultative skills in solving problems by using technical and business insight to inform the facilitation of developing objectives and approach
- Facilitate project related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work
- 5+ years' experience as a project manager in a technology company/baning or financial services sector with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects.
- Understanding of web development, application programming, mobile app development and database management is a must
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Experience with multiple iterative delivery methodologies.
- Experience overseeing projects/programs with significant organizational change management components
- Very good interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of program management concepts.
- Effective and creative in solving problems with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources needed to assist.
- Eager to learn and excited to work on programs across the BU portfolio.
- Great command of English is a must and native in Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.