About Our Client
Our client is proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of internal customers. To help them continue to grow our offerings, I am in search of an experienced project manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in technology offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You're a highly skilled tech analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production - from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve user experience and grow satisfaction.
- Consult with project stakeholders to understand business problems and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Effectively partner with internal partners, analyze requirements, perform detailed data analysis, and work with the team to transform them into "Just In-Time" solutions which are flexible, scalable, and aligned with business goals
- Perform analysis and use data driven approach to help drive decisions
- Partner with fellow team members to ensure the solution is of the highest quality and follows industry best practices
- Build dashboards and analytics to monitor key success metrics and results of the customer journey execution
- Build product roadmap and ensure requirements get effectively prioritized
- Identify product cross dependencies and ensure engineering and technical debt are managed effectively
- Convert business requirements to technical IT requirements and specifications
- Be comfortable with new product areas
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders, management, and scrum team
- Work as a part of an Agile team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Computer Information Systems, Statistics, Economics or similar, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with cloud solutions is a must
- Ability to understand the business process and underlying data.
- Have the ability to set and measure success criteria
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data to make effective decisions
- Gather and use feedback from customers, stakeholders, and partners
- Proficient in data analysis and one of the dashboarding tools like Looker, Tableau, Qlikview or PowerBI
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Utilize product planning skills to identify future platform work and enhancements
- Great communication skills as well as being able to build and maintain effective relationships with business users and other development teams
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.