The IT Relationship Manager (ITRM) plays a crucial role in aligning IT with the business. Acting as a liaison between the business and IT, the ITRM facilitates communication and understanding. They possess a deep understanding of the overall business model as well as the specific functional areas they are assigned to. The ITRM assists these areas in developing compelling business cases that demonstrate the value and alignment of IT solutions with the organization's goals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal technology teams and external vendors.
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiency.
- Facilitate negotiations for Service Level Agreements (SLAs) related to technology deliveries.
- Guide projects towards desired technology strategies.
- Develop long-term technology strategies.
- Outline initial business case and needs analysis.
- Provide initial project estimates for cost-benefit analysis.
- Define and develop functional specifications.
- Oversee solution implementation and delivery for projects in their assigned business area.
- Resolve project issues.
- Participate in technology aspects of business-sponsored RFIs/RFPs.
- Evaluate project objectives.
- Prioritize projects.
- Analyze new business initiatives.
- Understand business strategies.
- Gather information on competitor technology.
- Stay up to date with industry trends in both business and technology.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Over 7+ years of project management experience, successfully delivering complex technology solutions within defined software/systems development lifecycle. Consulting experience is preferred.
- Experience in Financial Services, Financial Assets, Asset Management is a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and being the go-to person for multiple business partners.
- Proficiency in managing projects from business case development to final delivery, including oversight of project teams, requirements gathering, timelines, status reports, and deployment.
- PMP® certifications are highly valued.
- Over 3 years of client relationship management experience, including executive-level accountability across departments. Experience with external client management and developing strategic roadmaps is desirable.
- Additional 2+ years of experience in Business or Systems Analysis is a plus.
- Strong background in both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies is preferred.
- Previous experience in conducting formal cost/benefit analysis.
- Interest and experience in supporting new business initiatives.
- Vendor relationship management skills, including RFP/RFI completion, contract negotiations, oversight of contractual responsibilities, and monitoring of service level agreement performance.
- Thai native speaker with excellent English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.