IT Security Assistant Manager
Our client , a well known insurance company, are looking for a new IT Security Assistant Manager to join their expanding IT team. Ideally, this candidate comes from a technical hands-on enterprise security background, who has exposure across first and second line of defense.
· Assist and support IT Security & Risk Lead to plan and implement the IT security strategic plans, cybersecurity and digital/Information Risk Management initiatives.
· Evaluate, design and deploy of information security related solutions/services, particularly with regard to cloud initiatives and internal infrastructure and applications
· Conduct internal / 3rd party risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, penetration test, data hosting security assessment as well as promote security awareness and practices for the organization
· On-going monitor security risks and review IT security policies, standards procedures for the company
· Implement local procedures in order to adhere to the relevant local and Group compliance procedures and obtain satisfactory audit and regulators' review reports
· Implement process and solution to increase and maintain Cybersecurity maturity level with reference to common industrial standard
· Leverage Global/Regional best practices and security solutions
· Manage project risks & escalate project issues to Supervisor/Head of IT & Functional Business Heads
Qualification and Experience Requirement
· 4-5 years of solid experience in Information Security, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, IT Risk & Compliance and Project Management related areas
· Financial Enterprise IT security/risk experience with exposure across HKMA, IA and PCI security requirement as a plus
· Experienced in performing security risk assessment and audit based on industry standards and framework in ISO 27000 series, NIST, COBIT etc.
· Professional certification in of CISSP, CEH, CISA, CRISC or CISM equivalent
· Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chines
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.