Our client is an insurance firm that operates globally.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to analyze data
- Identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks to the stakeholders.
- Responsible for researching and communicating information about emerging cyber threats for the effective detection,
- Analyses data, generate timely and accurate threat reports and recommend response strategies
You will be reporting to the Security Lead
You are an individual contributor and work with various team and business units based on the assigned assignment/ requirement
Your team based mainly in APAC Region (Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and more)
- Bachelor's degree and professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in information security mainly in Threat analysis
- Has the ability to manage different business unit and deal with senior stakeholders in the organization
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.