The IT Sourcing Manager will need to manage a team of sourcing analyst/specialist within the Business Shared Services in support of the organisation businesses.
You will be in change to oversee various sourcing activities which includes demand management, implementations of sourcing strategies and category strategies, source selection, contract negotiation, creation & maintenance and involvement in sourcing projects.
Lastly, you will need to have a strong team leadership background coupled with a strong commercial orientation, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ensuring that all activities are compliant with HSSE requirements, focus in any purchasing activity and effective process, procedures operations are in accordance with SOP model and compliant with ISO Accreditation.
- Driving and maximising value propositions across the spend categories and activities while ensuring that reporting are being tracked
- New Strategy management to support the team for value delivery creation (eg. Savings)
- Ensuring that KPIs are being achieved against performance
- Driving continuous improvement mind-set and culture
- Ensuring BCP and SOX requirements are in place
- Working closely with other business units and other teams within the procurement BSS to ensure operations objectives and agendas are met.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, customers and external service providers
- Ensuring that development plans are in place and maintained in the Team in line with the 70:20:10 principle
- Min Degree or equivalent experience is required (preferably in business studies)
- Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience in a service delivery environment in Procurement with 8 years of experience in sourcing IT Services on software/application development & Application maintenance category.
- 5 years of people management experience in a MNC environment
- Experienced in SDLC, Waterfall, Agile & DevOps approach
- Experience with e-procurement and ERP systems, e.g. Ariba is an advantage
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
Interested relevant candidates, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.