Argyll Scott is working with client in Luxury Brand to find IT Specialist who has good background of Network and Infrastructure Design and Implementation. If you are interested in working with luxury brand, this chance is yours.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design IT infrastructures and maintain compliance to corporate standards and security policies, administer efficient working of all IT equipment and hardware, manage all communication with operation management team.
- Coordinate with Regional & Central IS&T teams to administer everyday activities for all IT systems and manage all technical projects and ensure compliance to all deadlines.
- Determine and implement various IT procedures and assist to integrate various processes to new and existing systems and prepare all user specifications and perform tests on all applications according to technical specifications.
- Design and execute innovative solutions for all IT issues and maintain all hardware and software for processes according to security requirements and maintain logs of all issues and assist to resolve all efficiently.
- Provide efficient help and support to all system and business applications on various fronts, which includes Business Application (Microsoft Dynamic AX) , Warehouse Management System (MagiStor), CRM/POS , IBM Cognos/MS Power BI,
- Infrastructure (Servers, Network & Security, Virtualization, Private Cloud, M/S Office 365, Airwatch, Inwebo, Computers, Mobile Devices, Tablets)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, IT or related fields
- At least 5 years of working experience in IS&T implementation and support or any related
- Experience in POS, M/S Dynamic AX, IBM Cognos, managing IT infrastructure will be advantage
- Good command of English
If you are interested in this role, please send your update CV at email@example.com or contact 02-107-2904
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.