One of the global technology company is recruiting for a candidate who is strong in technical and operation in ITIL with a hands-on background in the Capacity management for the position of ITIL Capacity Process Management.
The shortlisted candidate must have outstanding communication, and presentation skills in English because this position required the candidate to work closely with the global team.
- Responsible for, and owns, the process at an executive or management level including representation of the process to all external groups.
- Draft and maintains policy, standards, and procedures for Demand and Capacity Management Process area.
- Accountable for overall performance and results of the process.
- Reviews information in conjunction with service level agreements to identify any capacity issues and specifies any required changes.
- Investigate of all breaches of availability target caused by Demand and Capacity Failure with the instigation of remedial activities.
- Control and lead process improvement.
- Enforcement of the process.
- Reporting of process status and progress to Process Manager and executives.
- Bachelor's degree required or higher in Information Technology or any relevant fields.
- Hand-on experiences in capacity management is a must
- Hand-on experiences in managing service and process improvement program with wider stakeholders across the organization is an advantage.
- Knowledge and intertested in Cloud will be an advantage
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong critical thinking a problem-solving skill
- Understanding of the financial services industry and products is a plus
- Has a drive for continuous improvement and is comfortable to challenge established practices.
- Experience with standard and best practice in IT service delivery management process such as ITIL and ISO 20000.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.