- Accountable for ensuring the design of the product solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities.
- Breaking down the system functions into multiple-tier API layers and micro services
- Collaborate with team members on reviewing requirements, designs, and code refactoring for appropriateness and provides suggestions for improvement
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards, regulatory requirements and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function
- Experienced in IT software development with strong exposure in Java 7 or above, Spring, Restful Services, Spring Boot and micro-service based architectures
- A track record of delivering change on architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions, preferably in a financial institution
- Strong experience in DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven or equivalent
- Real passion for elegance and efficiency in software engineering and always strive for continuous improvements via automated processes
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent in English or Chinese
- Prior experience in Banking and Financial product knowledge is an advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.