Our Client is one of the largest MNCs in Hong Kong. Due to the expansion of their latest business, they are dedicated to hiring several Java Developers for their in-house digital project. This is an incredible opportunity to work on an exciting project and gain valuable experience in a top-tier company. Apply now by clicking on the job title below and take your career to the next level!
- Lead development teams engaged in estimating, designing, building, testing, maintaining, supporting, and installing complex computer-based solutions.
- Supervise business translation requirements into functional designs that align with architectural standards and roadmaps.
- Mentor, train, motivate and develop employees to create and maintain a knowledgeable and competent workforce.
- Establish and monitor operating and capital expenditure budgets.
- Participate in the management team for application development.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information technology, or a related engineering discipline is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in architectural design and large-scale software development is required.
- At least four years of management experience in leading teams and building relationships with people at all levels is required.
- Staff management/supervision experience with multi-site development team management is required.
- Strong data analytics skills, as well as experience designing and developing high-performance transaction processing systems.
- Both English, Cantonese, and /or Mandarin skills are required.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Experience with system design on high availability, robust and high-performance systems.
- Knowledge of application development on Java, Spring, JSON, XML;
- Proven experience with database development such as MSSQL, and Oracle platforms.
- Knowledge of Java Frameworks such as Spring, Camel, and Hibernate; API development such as Restful API, OpenAPI, SOA, SoapUI, and microservice;
- Experience with Cloud development such as VMware, Azure, Docker, and Container;
- In-depth knowledge and experience in IT system development, design concepts, and development tools;
- Knowledge of agile delivery methods
- Knowledge of DevOps delivery, including Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), and Automated testing framework, as well as a strong working knowledge of major tools such as BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, and others.
To apply for this position or to learn more about the employer or job responsibilities, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or contact me directly at +852 3427 8580 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.