Senior Java Developer
Our client is seeking for an experienced Java Developers to work and drive the digital success. You will be joining a team of trendsetters working on the most demanding and producing a new digital product in the world of FinTech.
You will bring your in-depth skills to work with a team of 30 developers in building the latest FinTech technology.
What are we looking for?
· Experience in developing software within a Model-View-Controller architecture.
· In-depth experience working with Java development (back end programming language)
· Hands on experience with Hibernate, Struts and Spring.
· Proficient in Java, Git and SQL.
· Implementing Software Engineering best practice including Continuous Integration
· Have a good understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development
· Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or other closely related fields.
· 5 years of hands on experience in Java Development.
· Experience in MVC framework - Hibernate, Struts and Spring.
· Able to design, manage the data of the application, data model objects and algorithms.
Kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.