- Assist end-to-end BI solutions and is highly motivated to take the responsibility for BI solutions from conception through to successful delivery
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company's needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve business operation
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- 3+ years of solid technical grounding and hands-on experience with IT Development
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems, business process improvement, system improvement and database
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Passion for learning and for solving problems
- Good written and verbal English communication
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.