Our client is a leading fashion/apparel company in Thailand with current strong focus on turning their Brand to be a leading in Digital market.
We are currently looking for a potential candidate who possess strong Key Account Management skills for a position "Key Account and eCommerce Manager", with the main objective to help build and lead the business into a leading position of the fashion market.
**Great opportunity for career ladder, good remuneration package and chance to turn around business into Digital with your expertise"
- Define and monitor monthly online targets and performance while strictly manage plan to reach target
- Coordinate with eCommerce partners and platforms to execute campaign and manage visibility to maximize conversion rates
- Manage pricing strategy, promotions and others related to Brand online strategy
- Oversee assortment selection and stock allocation
- Create weekly/monthly performance reports with insights from the market to maximize sales and margins
- Work closely with CRM team to define consumer engagement activities both online and offline
The successful applicant
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with over 5 years of experience in eCommerce industry. Experiences as Key Account Management, Category Management, Merchandise Planning Manager from top eCommerce companies are highly considered
- Passion in fashion industry and digital environment to keep up with the latest trends in the market
- Expert at analytics, critical thinking and possess solid commercial acumen
- Strong abilities at interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation
- Fluency in Thai and English is a must
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture or call to get more information; Moo, 02 107 2703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.