About Our Client
Our client is a leading operator FMCG company that has a portfolio of global, high-end brands. Today, they have presence in more than 150 countries around the world which provides them a direct access and a deeper understanding of their clients, ensuring that their diverse and ever-changing needs in different markets are consistently met through their brands. Hence, they are now seeking for a Key Account Manager who is able to work independently to understand customer's needs to move the business forward.
- Responsibility for developing brands in the modern off-trade channel (supermarkets) and HORECA channel across Malaysia.
- Joint responsibility for business development in the modern on-trade, with a specific focus on high image accounts in Kuala Lumpur, and surrounding areas.
- Joint responsibility with marketing to develop and implement promotional and brand building initiatives in your channel of responsibility.
- Wholesaler management including; responsibilities for collection of payments, forecasting orders, and executing of joint promotional plans.
- Prepare regular updates on best practice, competitor intelligence and local market conditions.
- Assist the General Manager, and or Head of Sales on special projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Desires to succeed in a highly competitive and dynamic environment.
- Has at least 3-5 years commercial experience working in the consumer goods industry.
- Pro-active team player, who is self-motivated, and willing to accept challenges.
- Able to manage stakeholders, and prioritise effectively.
- Possesses an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.