Key Account Manager/ Assistant Manager (55k)
· Multiple Region/Country Exposure
· Young Team & Management
· Flexibility wokring style
Our client is a product trading company, mainly focus on selling fresh goods, healthy snacks, and nutrition products. They are expanding their company to seek for a Key Account Manager , Marketing Manager and Sales execcutive to join their company.
· Liaise and manage relationships with buyers in supermarket chains and convenience stores
· Plan, initiate and execute promotions to ensure sales target is on track
· Negotiate trading terms and promotional activities with concerned parties
· Manage merchandisers, analyze sales data and gather market intelligence
· Conduct regular sales performance analysis reports for management review
· Make regular store visits to observe market changes and competitor activities, as well as identifying business opportunity
· Control A&P budgets agreed in the brand plans and ensure expenditures are within budget at all times.
· Work closely with the Principal's or Brand Owner's representative to ensure activities are in compliance with the brand guidelines
· Minimum of 4-5 years of work experience in handling Key Accounts in FMCG industry
· Outgoing, self-driven and possess positive attitude with good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Good command of spoken and written English
· Have a high level of communication and negotiation skills.
Marketing Manager/Assistant Manager
· Plan and execute web, database/email marketing, social media and online advertising campaigns
· Work with internal design and marketing team to build various creatives to attract potential customers
· Drive traffic & sales across different digital marketing channels including search engine, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube), affiliate sites, etc.
· Manage relationships with external partners and KOL groups to implement both existing and new programs
· Manage marketing calendar, channel feedback and data report
· Develop and recommend Brand Positioning, distribution, marketing and pricing strategy to optimise performances
· Manage and plan for marketing budgets
· Run various EDM campaign to drive engagement with members and subscribers
· Establish goals, measure performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Certificate or Degree holder, preferably in E-commerce or Marketing
· Having experience in digital marketing/ E-commerce business in a FMCG / Food & beverage company
· Knowledge on operating social media platform like Facebook/Instagram/Youtube.
· Knowledge of SEO, SEM, GDN, Google Analytics and Adwords is a plus.
· A good team player, responsible for the ROI of digital marketing
· Good command in both oral and written English and Chinese. Knowing Mandarin is a plus.
· Creative mindset and being flexible in strategy development
· Base salary with bonus
· Good experience and involvement
· Communicate, contact, and promote to selected Clients
· Follow up on the client's needs and inquirie
· Go to different targeted customers to communicate and promote
· Handle client's related documents and be in part of the company's event
What do you need for this position
· Passionate about your job
· Open Minded, Talkative
· Punctual, On Time
· No education background requirement
· Having Sales Experiences is a surplus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.