Our Brand Name FMCG client is seeking a proactive and experienced eCommerce professional to join their Hong Kong office. You will oversee Key accounts in Hong Kong and Taiwan, participating in joint business planning for all eCommerce Channels. You will be results driven and create long term strategy to improve growth. If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
- Deliver a precise sales forecast for a 12-month horizon for each specific eCommerce Channel and translate into sales.
- Manage eCommerce Channels such as Amazon, MOMO, Shopee, etc., creating long term, healthy partnerships
- Manage internal and external stakeholders across several functions to smoothly ensure the success of the eCommerce piece
- Develop and execute customer business planning to deliver on detailed budgets and selling in targets.
- Create long term strategic customer business planning to achieve future growth expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years working with Key accounts in an E-Commerce environment, preferably with knowledge of dealing with Amazon, MOMO, HKTV Mall, Shopee, Lux Asia
- 3+ years of experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- 3+ years of experience in selling and negotiation.
- Strong communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English to work with English speaking vendors and global teams. Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven sales track record focusing on growth achievements
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105