Our client is leading company who has strong reputation in the market with high success in food industry. They are now looking a Key Account Manager who is specialize in Food Service channel to support their team. You will be responsible for key strategic clients , implement of category management strategies, optimizing the product assortment, and develop a promotional strategy.
- Lead planning, development, training, measurement, and optimization of all Trade Marketing and sales support activities on time
- Understand and have an excellent knowledge about the market and similar brands in the industry
- Execute sales promotional activities with suitable accounts in accordance with guideline laid down by marketing/ promotion & event sponsorship team, including feature display and consumer special offers.
- Maintain and increase levels of distribution of company's products in existing stores and new potential stores by proposing plans and negotiating with store buyers with support from category management team and marketing team.
- Create demand forecast by using historical data and activity plan by account.
- Analyze sales statistics preferences of customers.
- Provide leadership and training for associate trade marketing executives
- Monitor category and product performance versus targets at the customers, evaluate the impact of strategic and tactical initiatives, and take corrective actions, as needed, to ensure achievement of business goals
- Foretasted the demand and preferences of customers by using previous data and activity plan
- Directly responsible top clients in food service industry.
- Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
- At least 4-5 years' direct experience in food service
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leading healthcare company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.