KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our assignments offer you the chance to create an immediate impact on the business while you continue to build your analytical, technical, and leadership skills. You will work as the Business Development leader on a team with representatives from various other functions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all business aspects.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long-term relationship with your customer
- Acquire a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories, and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans, and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any clients' issues and problems and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in any fields with an excellent academic background
- Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Curious individuals can make complex decisions using all the available data but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- Proficient in English and Thai
- Hold a valid driver's license and Be flexible to relocate as your assignment could require
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.