Our client is worldwide leading FMCG products. They have a huge portfolio of brands and products that has a global representation. They are expanding rapidly globally and in the region with successful track record.
Now they are looking for Group Key Account Manager to grow their business in the Thailand market.
- Achieve monthly targets (either units or Thai THB, as specified);
- Maintaining and servicing (store visits, phone, email, training program) all existing Items specialty accounts within your defined territory;
- Sourcing, opening and closing accounts to develop business through all suitable avenues;
- Developing and maintaining key retail relationships to ensure sustainable business growth;
- Ensuring retail marketing and image of your brands are maintained within all accounts;
- Monitoring market conditions and latest trends, competitors activities and report to Head Quarter;
- Monitoring account performance in relation to the quarterly/yearly targets;
- Collaborating with shared service functions to maximize profitability and minimize waste
The Successful Applicant
- Key Account management with sales channels in Thailand
- 4-5 Years work experiences in FMCG
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent both of Thai and English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul via 02-107-2569 or email via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.