Our client is marketing research company that offers services in customized research, business consulting, and marketing information training. Company is a fast-growing marketing agency assisting leading players from a wide variety of fields and industries, such as automotive, financial, retail, fast moving consumer packaged good.
· Acquire project briefing from potential and existing client
· Assist client in better understanding the management problem and research problem
· Act as a contact point between company and client
· Attending data collection session with client thus must able to work in upcountry and oversea
· Manage resources of the project
· Compose project proposal according to client briefing
· Initiate internal brainstorm session for proposal creation
· Present company profile and proposal to client
· Update market and competitive environment to Client Service department for looking for potential client
· Propose potential project and package to new client
· Attend research result presentation with research department
· Manage and create marketing activities or publicity for company
· Summarize total sales of each year and prepare strategic sales plan for next year
· Bachelor or higher in BBA Majoring in Marketing or any business field.
· At least 2-3 years' work experience in Marketing, business development, strategic planning.
· Positive attitude, excellent team player with good interpersonal skills
· Able to work independently -strong written and spoken English and Thai language capability
· Maturity, pleasant personality, strong communication & interpersonal skills and computer literacy.
· Strategic and creative and initiative thinking, result-oriented, proactive, flexible person, hard working
· Having a knowledge of luxury brand is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.