About the client
Global US law firm with a presence across APAC, EMEA, Middle East and North America. The firm covers 40 locations with over 30% of those in APAC.
About the Role
The Global Knowledge & Research team keeps the team at the forefront of today's changing legal landscape. They help lawyers deliver world-class information and service. They provide the business information to leverage the latest legal, client and market knowledge to successfully work with their clients.
- Provide Research and Information Services, Knowledge and Records Management services for APAC, focusing on Australia, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Assist in the development, capturing, organizing and disseminating of knowledge resources for APAC to meet the needs of practice groups. This includes providing direct support to lawyers and staff members to assist them with locating practice-related internal and external knowledge resources and to assess their knowledge needs and promote the use of online and print resources.
- Expected to be a source of legal, market and practical expertise for all members of the region, including providing direct support for client matters.
- 3+ years of relevant and in-depth experience, preferably with a global law firm with multiple offices and/or courts.
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal and non-legal subject field resources, including content, search methodology and pricing.
- In-depth knowledge of market and industry research in practice areas including M&A, Capital Markets and Banking
EA Registration Number: R1871862
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105