My client is a global top tier consultancy company, part of the Big 4. They are expanding their presales team and need a Lead Consultant to help their clients keep ahead of the competition by advancing their technology.
- Lead a team to maximize company revenue through exploring business opportunities
- Lead a business discussion, influence client's decisions and establish / maintain good relationship with clients
- Obtain and review client's requirements as to propose the best-fit solutions to fulfil client's needs
- Act as a liaison between the IT and business community to make sure the proposed technology can meet the project goals
- Work with external and internal people/departments and line of business to formulate solution proposals
- Respond to RFI / tender and do the technical write-up, translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design and Scope of Work
- Responsible for the overall design and architecture of the project delivery
- Prepare and deliver demonstration / presentation to customers and partners
- Work with the partners on architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on infrastructure which includes Cloud Computing Services and IoT Technology development, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Solid technical knowledge is preferred in one of the following areas:
- Application Frameworks for IoT, M2M device integration, web/mobile digital services and APIs
- Big Data Technologies, e.g. Neo4j, MangoDB, Apache Spark, R Programming, and Pythons
- Software Stacks, e.g. NodeJS, MEAN, Spring Framework, DDL, HTML5, etc.
- Development Tools/Environments, e.g. Linux, Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis and design and the overall SDLC
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Good commend of spoken and Written English and Cantonese is essential
- Knowledge and experience in developing micro services and/or digital services will be an advantage
- Immediately available is preferred
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.