Argyll Scott is working with one of the fastest growing mobile application to find their Lead Data Scientist to guide and plan Big Data strategies for the business and improve users experiences and drive business growth
What you will do:
- Operation/process improvement using statistical learning
- Work on various projects to improve customers' experience based on users' behaviors and preferences
- Customer segmentation and re-targeting using machine learning and NLP models
- Work with product managers and engineers to create data products in solve various user/business needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Select features, build and optimize classifiers using machine learning techniques
Who you are:
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience with data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with statistical programming languages such as R, Python, as well as SQL
- ETL would be a plus\
- Strong analytical and communication skills - can quickly understand, analyze, and communicate findings and insights
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.