About our client
Argyll Scott is working with client provider of cars loan under the Big Bank company
- Achieve operational objectives by responsible for making sure that the software is delivered with the best quality, meet all the requirements, and within the reasonable timeline.
- Support integration/production incident investigation with timely resolution.
- Represents software development team to the whole group including, businesspeople, product team, project management team. Be the point of contact for the team.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices, habits, and make sure that the standards and practices that have been set are followed by the team.
- Work closely with Product Owner and Application Designer to clearly understand the requirement and can identify what need to be developed and improved.
- Participate in planning sessions to provide accurate estimation of the requirements provided.
- Coaches junior software engineer and the engineering development department personnel in the workings of reusable tools and patterns, for example, reusable code.
- Keep up with industry best practices and trends on behalf of the development team and the larger engineering team.
- Conduct research, tests, and implements new technique that can be reused and applied to any site/software development project.
- Exploring opportunities and maintaining personal networks to add value to job accomplishments.
- 1-3 years of experience in managing software development team as a technical lead
- Experience in building single page application (SPA) and good understanding of Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Knowledge of web service and its related technologies, RESTful, SOAP, XML, JSON
- Good understanding of Microservice architecture
- Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL Database (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), can write effective SQL statements
- Experience in using or building CI/CD workflow for web application project
- Experience in using Git as source code version management tool
- Experience in mobile application development is a plus (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of online security practices and protocols
- Confidence to challenge the status quo, communicate new ideas, and provide informed opinions
- Strong presentation and modelling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Potential to motivate and cultivate team
- Systematic thinking, good problem-solving skill
- Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.