Our client who is from an Automotive industry is looking for an Infrastructure Solutions Architect. The role will be a new headcount / expansion to the organization is looking for somebody who could design and architect cloud infrastructure as well as leading the operations of the Infrastructure and its team.
- To design, solution, develop the organization's Cloud Infrastructure
- To manage and define its system architecture development, as well defining its roadmaps and standards, blueprint, ensuring is align to the organization's needs etc.
- Work with various stakeholders to develop technical solutions as well as to guide on the appropriate solutions and standards.
- To be the main point of contact in providing Technical solutions as well as its risk when it comes to bringing new Technology into the environment such as Big Data, Machine Learning, Cloud computing operations etc.
- To run and own the IT infrastructure roadmap, and to lead the infrastructure team to oversee the existing operations.
- To work with external vendors relating to Cloud operations and Infrastructure matters.
- To participate in audit relating to the organization Infrastructure and solutions and providing continuous improvisations of its processes
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5-7 years of working experience in IT Infrastructure management and operations
- Hands-on experience as a Solutions Architect, particularly in solutioning and design for cloud infrastructure.
- A person who has previous experience leading the Infrastructure team.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills as the role will be working with various stakeholders on a day to day basis.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.